I’m reading a lot of books at the moment, and one that I have on the go is a book about relationships. It’s specifically aimed at husbands and wives and was given to me by my Father in Law for Christmas just gone, probably in preparation for married life. Anyone who knows me know that I’m not a lovey-dovey person. I don’t like PDAs and I’m always cautious of being sickeningly romantic- especially in front of others, and especially especially especially if they’re single. I mean, soppy romance is just the British definition of awkward, is it not? Read more
Posts you may have missed
- Dean Roberts on Do women have the right to be in Church leadership? Are they allowed?
- Marg on Do women have the right to be in Church leadership? Are they allowed?
- DeanRoberts.Net | Post: The Catholic Quest Part 2: The Gift of Faith in relation to the Church and Angels on The Catholic Quest Part 1: Tradition and the Canon of Scripture
- Stephen W on The Catholic Quest Part 1: Tradition and the Canon of Scripture
- Dean Roberts on The Catholic Quest Part 1: Tradition and the Canon of Scripture
- Christian Life
- Current Affairs
- Deep Discussion
- Website News